“The executive health check up is mainly designed for a team or group of executives who want to get their body and health analysis done through different equipments which produce accurate results with no headache, short procedures, comfort and best facilities. It is designed to re-energize you so that you get a break from your hectic schedule and get to know about your body and health. We provide you a Medical Expert, a Dietician, a Physiotherapist & a Yoga Expert, who guides you about your routine diet control and how to manage healthy living with busy routine”.
- This health check up is an enjoyable process.
- In the morning a car will escort you from your home.
- After coming to Life Care Hospital you will get a room, then you will be entitled to go through different health tests, which you have chosen.
- During health check up you can avail different activities viz SWIMMING, WATER THERAPY, SPORTS (Badminton, Table-Tennis. Squash, Chess), MASSAGES, STEAM BATH &EXERCISES (Gym), and relax with fresh refreshments, ample breakfast and lunch.*
- After lunch, you will get your health check-up reports with a personal doctor and a counselor who will guide you the solution and symptoms of even small problems (if any) and will help you to cure it .
- After spending lovely day, the can will drop you at your door steps. with your medical reports.
You can choose among different health CHECK UP PACKAGES and really relish the guide to your health. We will be delighted to serve you any time !!!!
LCH Whole Body Health Check up (Male/Female)
- Haemogram : Hemoglobin, WBC, Differential Count. MCV, MCH, MCHC, PCV, Platelet Count & ESR.
- Diabetic & Renal Parameters : FBS, PPBS & Serum Uric Acid, GlycosylatedHb, BMD & Urea.
- Extended Lipid Profile: Total Cholestrol, LDL, HDL & Cholestrol, Triglyceide, VLDL, Apo Protein A1/B.
- Liver Function Test : Total Proteins, Albumin, Gobulin, AG Radio, SGOT, SGPT, Alkaline Phosphate.
- Thyroid Function Test : T3, T4, TSH.
- Cardiac Function Test : Electrocardiogram, Echocardiography, Treadmill Test & Coronary CT Angiography.
- Cancer Detection Test : Prostatic Specific Antigen, CEA (Male)/Pap smear, Mammography CEA(Female).
- General Test : Pulmonary Function Test, X-Ray Chest, USG Whole Abdomen, Urine Routine & Stool Routine, Blood Group RH Typing, Whole Body CT Scan, Calcium & Phosphorus, Serum Creatinine.
Consultation : ENT, Eye, Dental, Physician & Dietitian Advice.